Friday, August 28, 2009

Abnormal Weather

The weather is become abnormal recently
OPPS~~~~
Why the weather so abnormal?
Sometimes
It was too hot
Sometimes
It was too cold
We don't know when is raining day or sunny day
Its too terrible...

Last night had started raining
Until now...
It is whole day raining here
I think the whole day raining will cause many roads has flooded water
That is for sure I'm correct..Hahaaa
Anyway
The weather become more terrible nowadays
We must take care our healthy
And away from all disease

Next week will facing trial examination
I really need to do more revision
Need hardworking doing more exercises of all the subjects
Devote on my studies
Don't waste time for fun first
Must be perseverance
Try my best to get it as well as I can
Be the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment