Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pressure

I have a lots of pressure lately
It makes me so nervous...
SPM is just left 2 more months
But why I still can don't bother it
And let the time go on by doing useless things
Why....
I always online day to day
This not what I want
I can't control my mood
and just let it go on....

Parents give me a lots of pressure
I don't hope they always keep asking on my results
Keep asking how many As I want to get it
I don't like!!
I will study if i really want
Don't always remind me and push the pressure for me

SPM just left 2 months more
Many things I want to do it for these 2 months
--I really need to hardworking already as well as I can get a good result
--I want try to less online and watching tv
--I want study and study, revision more...
--I want to care about my health
--I want to learn the language as well

All of these I should do it to prove my study...

All my beloved friends
We should do better in our SPM
Let us to try our best
Add oil in SPM together..
Cheers~~

2 comments: